Latest Video: Bleeding Edge TV 514: 2015 Ford Edge revealed
Wednesday February 26, 2014 12:02 pm
Bleeding Edge TV 502: WWE Network on Apple TV review
Since a lot of people were curious about if the WWE Network would be available on Apple TV, and how it would look compared to the other platforms out there, I went ahead and put together this video walkthrough and review. There are a bunch of pros to using an Apple TV for the Network, but one caveat that can be seen as a con.
In this video I cover:
- How to subscribe to the WWE Network on Apple TV and skip the signup issues plaguing other devices
- How to link your Apple TV purchase to your WWE.com account so you can access the Network everywhere
- How to link your Apple TV purchase to other Apple TVs
- How to use AirPlay to send WWE Network content from your iOS device to an Apple TV wirelessly
I also give an interface tour and my overall thoughts on how the WWE Network looks and feels on Apple's set-top box. I'll be doing more videos focusing on other devices as well, so if there's one you'd like me to focus on, feel free to contact me on Facebook or Twitter and let me know. Keep an eye on our YouTube channel (you can subscribe here!) to see the new stuff as it drops.
If you like what you see from the Apple TV, you can pick one up here from Apple.
Don't forget to subscribe to Gear Live's YouTube channel!
[Download] - iPod-formatted H.264
[Download] - High Definition H.264
[Download] - MPEG-4
[Download] - MP3
|Subscribe to Bleeding Edge TV…||iTunes||Others|
|720p HDTV M4V version|
|1080p HDTV MP4 version|
You can also find us on:
- Related Tags:
- airplay, andru, andru edwards, apple, apple tv, gear live, how to, ios, iphone, pro wrestling, reviews, tutorials, wwe, wwe network
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.