Monday April 13, 2009 10:19 pm
Bleeding Edge TV 308: Win our 52-inch LG Scarlet Series HDTV!
So, remember that LG Scarlet Series HDTV that we gave you a look at the other day? Well, now we are giving it away to one of you, in conjunction with ExpoTV! That’s right, you have a shot at walking away with this 52-inch beauty. Want in? Here’s how it works:
- Head on over to the contest page on ExpoTV
- Hit the sign up button at the bottom of that page
- Submit a video review of any electronic device you have access to. For each review, you get one entry into the contest. For every LG product that you review, you get five entries. There is no limit to the number of devices you can review. Heck, if you want to, submit 10 a day.
- Anytime someone on ExpoTV marks your review as “Helpful”, you earn an extra entry.
The giveaway starts now, and ends on May 8 at 11:59 PM EDT. We will announce a winner, drawn at random, by May 15th. As always, there are a couple of things we can’t get around, mostly due to the law. As such, this giveaway is open to legal US residents only, age 18 or over.
With all that out of the way, it’s time for you guys to start getting your entries in. Go ahead and review anything you can get your hands on. Seriously, fire up your webcam or digital camera and record a review of your cell phone, your game console(s), television, computer, etc. The more you participate and submit, the greater chance you have
of walking away with these 52 inches of LG goodness.
We will be highlighting entries that stand out to us over on the Gear Live Twitter account, so be sure to follow us there for all the updates. Good luck!
[Download] - iPod-formatted H.264
[Download] - High Definition H.264
[Download] - MPEG-4
[Download] - MP3
|Subscribe to Bleeding Edge TV…||iTunes||Others|
|720p HDTV M4V version|
|1080p HDTV MP4 version|
- Related Tags:
- 52lg60, adslice, contests, expotv, giveaways, hd, hdtv, high definition, home entertainment, lg, lg scarlet series, rules, sidefeatured
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.